I got branches!
I went and gathered a whole bunch of them after work on Thursday. And it's a good thing I did- we got 18 inches of snow last night! If I had waited, it would have been a while until this snow melted enough for me to find them.
I shook up some white spray paint, and coated most of the branches. Then I added the flowers I made the other night (which you can see if you click here). And viola!
I stuck the bigger branches into a red vase, and the smaller ones into a candle.
I think the big one looks pretty good in front of our TV stand. The smaller one is hanging out on our table for now.
I got the tutorial for the flowers, and the idea for the trees, here. But my branches are more, um, branchy. And she didn't spray hers white.
This was a really fun project.